Your Wednesday Workout has arrived!
Wednesday is here and you are half way through your working week. Wednesdays workout has been increased to 7 minutes per circuit but the exercises don’t look too bad to be honest. Tricep dips and jack knives are on the menu today and I am just so thrilled there are no commandos. Working out at home is so handy, especially when you don’t have to pay for gym membership and you don’t have to find a childminder. Enjoy today’s workout!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 4 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 7 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 7 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 7 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 7 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!