Period Property & Listed Buildings Insurance
We offer first class house insurance to cover your high value home or period property, with the understanding that it is not just your home that is of high worth – the house contents can be of equal value and importance. Ownership of such properties is often a labour of love, often with many historic and emotional ties to both the property and it’s contents, which you will want return to their former glory if the unexpected happens.With this in mind your dedicated account handler will customise packages to provide protection on items such as antiques, fine art, valuable jewellery and valuable heirlooms, whereby tailoring the policy to reflect your need for high value household insurance.
We provide listed buildings insurance, castle insurance and period property insurance. Avail of home and contents cover or contents only cover with Gallagher high value home insurance.
We offer first class high value house insurance and house contents insurance solutions. Our specialist are on hand to offer advice on additional benefits and packages for your period property insurance or high value home insurance.
We also offer insurance packages for yard insurance, livery insurance, farm insurance and equestrian insurance. For a comprehensive insurance protection package and home insurance quote tailored to your specific needs contact us at Gallagher.
Period Property and Listed Buildings Insurance includes:
- Worldwide cover for your items.
- Comprehensive contents cover.
- Flexibility on Security Protection of your home.
- Automatic cover for Newly Acquired Possessions.
- High Value Individual Items covered.
- Buildings cover includes swimming pools and Jacuzzis.
- Cover for contents in the garden.
- 24 hour claims service.
- Protection against identity fraud.
- Identity fraud expenses.
- Family protection cover.
- Home business equipment cover.
- Monuments, memorials and statues in the grounds.
- Bequeathed property.
- Hired in property.
- Business premises.
- Archaeological costs.
- Art, jewellery and watches.
- Expediting expenses.
- Loss avoidance.
- Business interruption.
- Equipment breakdown.
- Prevention of access.
- Public and products liability.
- Personal Accident.
- Annual travel covereeds.