Farm or Agricultural Insurance
Insuring your farm protects your livelihood. Knowing that you have the best cover, with quality policy benefits is what matters. Gallagher has you covered. We understand the importance of having a farm specialist at the other end of the phone. We also understand the importance of cost savings. Whether you are an agricultural-contractor or dairy farmer, we can tailor your farm insurance to suit your needs, at a competitive price; leaving you with peace of mind to run your farm.
Our farm policies can cover:
- Domestic houses.
- Rental properties.
- Cover for: Third Party Only, Third Party Fire & Theft )with the option of windscreen cover) & Comprehensive.
- Liability to Third Parties.
- Fire & Storm Cover on Outbuildings.
- Cover can be extended to include theft of tools *limits and endorsement regarding security apply.
All risks on specified items
- Theft of Diesel.
- Cover for Growing Trees/Forestry/Growing Crops.
- Cover can be included for fire, lightening, explosion, aircraft, electrocution, flood, collapse of slatted units, straying from fenced property, in transit (where possible and accepted by underwriters theft).
- Can be extended for Sheep Worrying and Pedigree Stock.
- Cover for straying off land and causing injury or damage to Third Party extended under the public liability
- Injury any third party on your property due to your negligence
- Cover can be offered for family members specified or non-specified and casual labour /volunteers.
- Accidents happen. As you cannot claim negligence against yourself, you can take out Personal Accident Insurance which will cover a weekly payment for up to 104 weeks, should something happen to you.
- Personal Accident cover also covers death at a specified amount.
- Farmers have a legal responsibility to ensure their work does not negatively impact the environment and may be held liable for the costs of rectifying any environmental damage caused by their farming activity.
- Environmental Liability protects farmers against costs incurred for damage to the environment resulting from pollution condition or natural resource damage, in connection with their premises and farming activities. (*claims made and reported basis)
*all subject to terms, conditions, warranties and exclusions within the various policies.
If you would like more information please contact our Farm Team today, on 0818 222 700 or click on the link below.