It’s Friday, let’s do the works!
We are so happy it’s Friday. The sun has been shining for most of the week and I’ve been out and about trying to catch ever ray of sun possible. This workout gives me the chance to work out at home before work so I can make the most of my evenings off. Take 30 minutes out of your day and do this workout, trust me, you will feel so much better. It clears your head and you get all the physical benefits too. This workout is a great little all rounder and you will be finished in no time.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 4 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 7 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 7 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 7 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 7 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 7 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!