Last workout before the bank holiday begins
Last workout of the week before we begin the bank holiday! This weekend is a great time to get our with friends and family and we have put together some great car roadtrip ideas here. But first..coffee and workout. Friday is ‘the works’ so lets push through it and get this exercise session completed! These workouts are great physically and mentally. It allows you to relieve stress and take twenty minutes for yourself.
Enjoy the bank holiday and don’t forget to enter our Facebook Feel Great in 8 fitness hamper competition here!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 3 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!