INNOVU was acquired by Gallagher in June 2022. Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland.
If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career in a fast paced office environment, this role may be for you! We are looking for a Personal Lines Claims Executive to join our team. This role can be located in any of our Irish offices which include Dublin, Wexford, Kilkenny, Limerick City, Listowel, Co. Kerry and Newport, Co. Tipperary. Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in managing personal insurance claims from notification through to settlement
- APA or CIP qualification
- Knowledge of car, van and home products and interpretation of policy wording
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Ability to look after our clients throughout their claims experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Positive relationship building skills
- Managing a portfolio of personal insurance claims
- Communicating and processing correspondence from clients, assessors, insurers, legal professionals and other relevant parties and stakeholders
- Supporting and advising clients throughout the process of their claim
- Providing support and updates to all team members in relation to all claims
- Ensuring that all activities are compliant with both internal claims procedures and external regulatory requirements
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exam
- Hybrid working
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.