Personal Lines Account Executive
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland? Are you ambitious with a flair for sales and relationship management? Are you eager to progress your career within the personal insurance field? If so, Gallagher is recruiting for a full-time Personal Lines Account Executive. This role may be based in our Wexford or Kilkenny office.
The purpose of the role is to manage existing client relationships, servicing a book of business for all personal lines’ products – car, home, and van insurance. The key emphasis will be placed on sales and account growth, through a combination of new business generation, cross selling, renewal, and retention of existing clients, whilst providing excellent customer service and advice that services client needs.
- Sales and Customer Relationship
- Account Administration
- Team and People
- Personal Development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with clients and insurers.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and understanding of the personal lines’ insurance market, products, and services.
- Drive to continuously develop knowledge of emerging industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Proven track record/ability to efficiently manage an individual book of business whilst achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment is desired. This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is APA.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exam
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.