Workout Wednesday at Sheridan Insurances
It’s getting so close to our holidays now we need to up our game. Lee’s home workouts are getting a little harder and I really struggle to get to the end of each exercise. When we’re lying by the pool or preparing to wear our shorts I know I will be so happy that I stuck to the plan. Today we have a one minute plank, straight leg raises and push ups. Push ups really do get a little easier as the program develops although I am still not amazing at them.
Home workouts can save you so much time in the morning because you don’t have to put a huge effort into getting ready for the gym. I leave out the gym mat the night before and have my gym gearing hanging up ready to go so I can’t come up with any excuses.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 6 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!