Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland. If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career, this role may be for you! We are looking to fill a full-time Financial Administrator role in our Wexford office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all financial transactions are appropriately recorded in a timely and accurate manner, in order that financial close can be achieved to strict deadlines. The Financial Administrator will play a key role in ensuring the information used in monthly financial reporting is accurate.
- Helping in the monthly accounts close process
- Assist in the accounts payable function, including but not limited to monthly reconciliations, dealing with supplier queries, etc.
- Prepare client refunds on a daily basis
- Preparing bank recs for the various company bank accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in a variety of projects
- Preparing various performance reports on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate initiative, be self-motivating with strong organisational skills
- Good analytical skills and problem solving ability
- The successful candidate will be a team player
- A strong level of verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working toward Accountant Technician/Profession Accountant qualification.
- Experience with book keeping a distinct advantage
Our Benefits include:
- Hybrid working opportunity available after initial training period
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Company paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
How to Apply
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92