Gallagher Insurance is the dynamic new name in the insurance with ambitious plans for the future. We are 100% Irish owned and one of the largest independent insurance brokers nationwide, comprised of a dedicated team of over 130 market leading professionals.
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join us as a full-time Customer Service Administrator role in our Wexford office.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a proven track record in a busy customer service/office administration role.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential. Experience using Relay and Mitel phone systems a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team focused with strong attention to detail and a professional, can do attitude.
- Manage a busy telephone system providing excellent customer service, always ensuring customer satisfaction; Inclusive of inbound, transfer, and call back management for all calls.
- Support the team with customer service queries to enhance sales opportunities and perform general office administration.
- Handling and processing of cash, card, and cheque payments.
- Perform general office administration.
- Co-ordination of all inbound and outbound post, including collection, preparation, and delivery to depot.
- Petty cash management and office supplies ordering as required.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exams
How to Apply
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
Gallagher Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.