Would you like an opportunity to start a new career in the insurance industry and be given the financial support to become fully qualified and climb the ladder? Are you looking to join a company that is growing rapidly and can offer career progression? Does the idea of a 35 hour Monday to Friday role appeal to you?
If so, Sheridan Insurances is recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator in our Wexford office.
The successful candidate will join the Personal Lines Sales team and will provide admin support. You will receive full training at every stage of this role and get the opportunity to progress within the company to a fully qualified insurance professional.
The ideal candidate:
• Business undergraduate degree
• Excellent communication skills, including, verbal, written & listening
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, solution focused
• Ambitious and eager to develop a career within the insurance industry
• Customer focused
• A strong work ethic
What to expect from Sheridan Insurances
• Social working hours from Monday to Friday
• A professional career – we’ll financially back you all the way to becoming fully qualified within insurance
• Full training programme
• A fun and modern office space with excellent facilities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Competitive basic salary with lucrative monthly rewards
• Great staff Sports & Social events
• Savings Fund
• Monthly/Weekly performance based incentives
• No parking costs
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your Cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your cover letter and CV to:
(Marked Strictly Private & Confidential)