Renewal Administrator with Gallagher
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment? If so, you may be the candidate we are looking for to join our team as a full-time Renewals Administrator. This role may be based in our Wexford or Kilkenny office.
- Prepare renewal documentation for assigned accounts within agreed and ensure timely processing and a high level of quality.
- Support the team with customer service.
- Handling and processing of cash, card, and cheque payments.
- Input data accurately and efficiently, recognising and rectifying where quality standards have been missed.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a proven track record in a busy customer service/office administration role.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential. Experience using Relay and Mitel phone systems an advantage.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team focused with strong attention to detail and a professional, can-do attitude.
- A person who is passionate about building a career within the insurance industry.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exams
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.