Build your skillset in our Customer Service Team
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland? Would you like an opportunity to build your skillset and gain professional experience in a large, fast paced, office environment? If so, Gallagher Insurance is recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Administrator on a 12 month, specified purpose basis – Maternity Cover.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a proven track record in a busy customer service/reception/administration role.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential. Experience using Relay and Mitel phone systems a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team focused with strong attention to detail and a professional, can do attitude.
- Manage a busy telephone system providing excellent customer service, always ensuring customer satisfaction; Inclusive of inbound, transfer, and call back management for all calls.
- Support the team with customer service queries to enhance sales opportunities and perform general office administration.
- Handling and processing of cash, card, and cheque payments.
- Co-ordination of all inbound and outbound post, including collection, scanning, preparation, and delivery to depot.
- Petty cash management and office supplies ordering as required.
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
Closing date is the 2/4/2021