Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland. We are looking for Personal Lines Sales Executives to join our team. Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services.
We have roles based in the following locations:
- Newport, Tipperary
- Wexford (Hybrid)
- Kilkenny (Hybrid)
The purpose of the role is to manage existing client relationships, servicing a book of business for all personal lines’ products – car, home, and van insurance. The key emphasis will be placed on sales and account growth, through a combination of new business generation, cross selling, renewal, and retention of existing clients, whilst providing excellent customer service and advice that services client needs.
- Sales and Customer Relationship
- Account Administration
- Team and People
- Personal Development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with clients and insurers.
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and understanding of the personal lines’ insurance market, products, and services.
- Drive to continuously develop knowledge of emerging industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Proven track record/ability to efficiently manage an individual book of business whilst achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment is desired. This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is APA.
Our Benefits include:
Company paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Additional annual leave based on length of service
Death in Service benefit
Career development opportunities
Funded insurance exams
- Continued Professional Development
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.