Would you like to work for one of Irelands largest and progressive insurance brokers? Would you like an opportunity to build and progress your career? Do you want a new exciting challenge?
Due to expansion we now have an exciting opportunity for you to develop a career in Personal Insurance.
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Insurance Advisor in our Kilkenny office.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years experience in personal insurance sales and customer service.
- Be seeking an opportunity to progress their career and join a high performance team.
- Have obtained or working toward an APA or CIP qualification.
- Have an excellent work ethic and an enthusiastic approach.
- Have experience working in an insurance broker environment.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- Experience in managing and controlling their own account.
- That they can provide the best advice and guidance to our customers on car, van and home insurance products.
- A proven ability to focus on retention and new business.
- The ability work in a fast paced and energetic environment.
Closing Date – 16th January 2020
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, by email or by post. Please choose from your options below.
Email your Cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to Donagh Sheridan, 5 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, R95 PV00