Reporting to the CFO Ireland, the M&A Associate is an integral part of the M&A team, responsible for providing an exceptional experience for our merger partners while building trust and guiding owners through a crucial time in their business to achieve the best outcome for both parties.
We are looking for a strong team player who is willing to get involved and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Role & responsibilities:
- Involvement in Gallagher M&A transactions at all stages from initial introduction, analysis, pricing, due diligence, documentation, integration planning, and closing
- Primarily Ireland focused but scope to help on UK and International transactions
- Preparation of valuation models, investment memos, and Board reports
- Maintenance of pipeline, deal database, and internal management reporting tools
- Ad hoc involvement in strategic finance projects
You will have strong commercial acumen, and analytic and financial skills and be able to provide pragmatic M&A solutions.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or similar
- Previous experience in M&A, Deals or Transaction Advisory or similar
- Solid project management, time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of curiosity, resilience, energy and intrinsic motivation
- Exceptional organisational; planning; and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT competency especially Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.