INNOVU was acquired by Gallagher in June 2022. Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland.
If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career in a fast paced office environment, this role may be for you! We are looking for Front of House Customer Service Executive to join our Wexford team. Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a proven track record in a busy customer service/reception/administration role.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential. Experience using Relay and Mitel phone systems a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team focused with strong attention to detail and a professional, can do attitude.
- Providing an exceptional first point of contact experience for customers/clients and ensuring the timely, accurate and efficient management of calls and messaging.
- Manage a busy telephone system providing excellent customer service, always ensuring customer satisfaction; Inclusive of inbound, transfer, and call back management for all calls.
- Recording complete and accurate messages and ensuring delivery to relevant persons.
- Administration, referencing, scanning, and organising of post and all relevant documentation to relevant departments and persons as required.
- Support with general office administration, maintenance of general reception area, and supplies ordering as required.
- Handling and processing of cash, card, and cheque payments.
- Daily collection and preparation, of inbound and outbound post to include morning collection and evening delivery of Wexford office post to and from the depot.
- Petty cash management.
- General reception/office maintenance – tidying, ordering office supplies as required.
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92