Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland.
If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment, this may be the right opportunity for you. We are recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator our Wexford team.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a minimum 2 years industry experience in a brokerage/financial services environment.
- Must have the ability to liaise with and maintain key relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Experience brokerage desirable
- QFA Qualification or working towards
This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is QFA (life & pensions, savings & investments)
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and administration skills.
- Results driven and competitive. Strong communicator – written and verbal.
- Agility and flexibility, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Self-motivation, with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- IT and systems proficient.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exams
- Hybrid working – Office 1 day, remote 4 days
How to Apply
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.