We are recruiting for a ‘Financial Advisor’ to join our growing team in Wexford. The successful applicant will provide financial advice to our clients, always promoting the professional, client focused image of Gallagher. The key emphasis will be placed on sales and advice in the areas of financial protection, pensions and investments. There is also a strong focus on building successful relationships with colleagues, current/potential clients, and insurers, whilst providing excellent customer service and administration to meet client and business needs.
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage client requests and policy actions within required timelines, following up as appropriate.
- Take personal responsibility for delivering the highest level of customer service in all your dealings, to maximise client satisfaction, sales and retention.
- Deal with requests and enquiries from clients, staff, and management in a professional and timely manner, demonstrating promptness, dependability, and commitment to customers and the role.
- Regular reviews and ongoing monitoring of existing client policies are to be conducted at least once annually.
- Self-motivation, with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- IT and systems proficient.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and administration skills.
- Strong communicator – written and verbal.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in a brokerage/financial services environment.
- This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is QFA (life & pensions, savings & investments) RPA and additional qualifications are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pension scheme operations also an advantage.
- Proven sales track record in life, pensions and investments.
- Drive for professional development, and motivation to maintain knowledge of emerging industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Full driving license and use of own personal vehicle.
Full Time – Wexford – Blended Working
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.