INNOVU was acquired by Gallagher in June 2022. Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland.
If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment, this may be the candidate we are looking for to join us as a full-time Customer Service Administrator role in our Wexford office.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with a proven track record in a busy customer service/office administration role.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential. Experience using Relay and Mitel phone systems a distinct advantage.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and team focused with strong attention to detail and a professional, can do attitude.
- Manage a busy telephone system providing excellent customer service, always ensuring customer satisfaction; Inclusive of inbound, transfer, and call back management for all calls.
- Support the team with customer service queries to enhance sales opportunities and perform general office administration.
- Handling and processing of cash, card, and cheque payments.
- Perform general office administration.
- Co-ordination of all inbound and outbound post, including collection, preparation, and delivery to depot.
- Petty cash management and office supplies ordering as required.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exams
How to Apply
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92