Gallagher is one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management firms and offers a large range of products and services, and we are thrilled to bring these to Ireland. If you would like to work for Gallagher in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment, this may be the candidate we are looking for to join us as a Commercial Account Support. Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. This role may be based in our Kilkenny office.
The purpose of the role is to provide full support including administration for a senior commercial account executive to aid in proactively generating income from new customer opportunities. This involves building relationships with the account executive and potential customers, providing excellent customer service to increase revenue and secure future income streams.
The role holder will develop and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues, project a professional image of the company and participate in and proactively advertise the company. The role holder will meet targets set by the company for new business and renewal retention ensuring that client requests are dealt with within standard turnaround times.
- Manage your renewals lists within required timelines, adhering to agreed policies and procedures.
- Prepare renewal terms for client, issue same and, once renewed, debit the premium.
- Prepare submissions and issue to market using online systems, written submissions or calls to insurers as required.
- Deal with requests and enquiries from customers, staff and management in a professional and timely manner and ensure that the complaint management standards and procedures are applied.
- Index and process post and allocate to team members where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years Industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment. This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is CIP.
- Significant experience in dealing with commercial insurance clients.
- Extensive knowledge of insurers, commercial products and services, industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Proven track record/ability to coordinate and provide support and administration for a commercial account of business ensuring all requests and documentation are handled and processed accurately and to a high standard.
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exam
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.