Gallagher Insurance is the dynamic new name in the insurance industry with ambitious plans for the future. We are 100% Irish owned and one of the largest independent insurance brokers nationwide, comprised of a dedicated team of over 130 market leading professionals.
We are recruiting for an ambitious and self-motivated Client Services Executive to join our team in our Listowel office. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Process all client enquiries, and general administrative tasks in a timely and accurately manner.
- Support the team to achieve income and sales targets.
- Adhere to all regulatory and legislative requirements and internal business policies and procedures.
- Build positive connections with clients, potential clients and your team by establishing trust, anticipating needs, and meeting commitments. Deliver the highest level of service in all interactions with clients, potential clients and the whole team.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be a team player and thrive in a fast paced environment
Please see the below preferred experience. Please note that if you do not meet the specified criteria below but have a true interest and passion for insurance, we encourage you to apply as continuous professional development is offered and encouraged.
- Proven track record/ability to coordinate and provide support and administration ensuring all requests and documentation are handled and processed accurately and to a high standard
- Experience providing a great customer service experience
- Experience in a brokerage/insurance environment. Completion of APA insurance exams
- Relay experience is a distinct advantage
- Desire to develop extensive knowledge of insurers, commercial products and services, industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- 35 hour work week (9 to 5, Monday to Friday)
- Continued professional development
- Bonus structure
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Funded insurance exams
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallagher Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.