Not For Profit Insurance & Charity Insurance
At Gallagher, we tailor Not for Profit insurance packages to meet your specific requirements. With years of experience in this area, our team can offer professional and independent advice. We offer insurance policies with a variety of benefits such as personal accident cover, contents cover, and legal expenses cover. These policies are available for a range of community, voluntary, and Not for Profit organisations and associations such as: social clubs, community centres, community and Not for Profit events.
Each policy can be tailored to fit the needs of each organisation, whatever its size. Our highly skilled and experienced team are happy to assess the needs of your organisation. We can offer advice and arrange the correct level of insurance cover, at a competitive price, with easy payment options available.
Available benefits for Not for Profit Insurance policies:
- Public, Products, and Employer’s Liability.
- Directors and officers liability.
- Advance Payment of Defence Costs.
- Legal consultation and expenses cover.
- Business Interruption cover.
- Personal accident cover for employees and volunteers.
- Building and Contents cover.
- Donated stock cover.
- Goods in transit.
- Occupational Health & Safety.
- Trustee Liability.
And many more…
The Benefits of choosing Gallagher
- The global strength of Gallagher gives you access to more insurance markets
- We provide cost-effective, client-centric, and expertise-driven risk management solutions
- We will assign you a dedicated and qualified business advisor with local knowledge to look after your insurance needs
- In the unfortunate event of a claim, our in-house Claims Team will work on your behalf
- Since 1927, Gallagher has led with integrity, ethics and purpose — the building blocks of The Gallagher Way.
If you would like more information, please contact our Not for Profit team today on 0818 222 700 or request a call