Reporting to the CEO in Ireland, the Head of Human Resources will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level in the following HR functional areas: benefits and payroll administration, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, talent attraction and learning and development.
The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for growing and driving the HR department towards becoming a value contributor and group strategic partner. The successful candidate will prioritise the implementation of a HR Strategy and people initiatives that align with the overall INNOVU/Gallagher plan.
Role & responsibilities:
- Complete and deal with all manager and employee, employment related requests, providing managers and employees with up to date and accurate employee data.
- Continuously review and audit HR files monitoring GDPR retention periods.
- Prepare and provide regular reports to senior management on HR metrics.
- Continuously assists with managing the employee lifecycle from onboarding and induction right through to off boarding.
- Actively work to build strong relationships with all staff to promote an inclusive team culture.
- First point of contact for all employee and management on employment and HR-related issues.
Your skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience in a senior HR Manager.
- Degree or equivalent third level qualification in HR plus CIPD membership.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish employment legislation and best practice and commitment to keeping up to date with legislative changes.
- Enthusiastic about personal career growth and development.
- Proven ability to be innovative and creative in the design and implementation of cultural improvement and engagement initiatives.
- Ability to be a strong team player, partnering with and supporting all business functions while also working on own initiative.
Full Time – Wexford – Blended Working
In June 2022, INNOVU was acquired by Gallagher.
Gallagher (NYSE: AJG) is a global leader in Insurance broking, risk management and consulting, with over 39,000 employees worldwide. With operations in 68 countries, Gallagher offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
We are proud to have been awarded, for the 11th consecutive year, the 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute (2022).
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92
INNOVU Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients, and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.