If you are in a business or profession where you advise others you need Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance
As a professional business person you could be liable for financial losses incurred by your client, as a result of the advice or service you have provided. If you make a mistake, or fail to do something whilst giving advice or providing a service, Professional Indemnity Insurance covers you.
What is covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Legal costs in defending actions brought against you by a client.
- Costs of the award associated with the action.
Many cases brought against professionals fail. However, the cost of defending these claims is significant, and in many cases, even if you win you will be unable to recover your costs.
The Benefits of choosing Gallagher
- The global strength of Gallagher gives you access to more insurance markets
- We provide cost-effective, client-centric, and expertise-driven risk management solutions
- We will assign you a dedicated and qualified business advisor with local knowledge to look after your insurance needs
- In the unfortunate event of a claim, our in-house Claims Team will work on your behalf
- Gallagher is recognised by the Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies®