Directors and Officers Insurance
Increased regulation and an increasing litigious world is placing more demands on senior management in companies. Directors & Officers Insurance protects senior management from any personal liability that may arise in the exercising of their duties. Officers of non-profit organisations are not immune from being sued personally and there is no limit on their professional exposure. You are accountable not just for your own actions, but also for those of your fellow directors and officers.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Corporate Liability
- Options to include: Employment Practice Liability, Pension Trustees Liability, and Crime
Why would I need Directors & Officers Liability Insurance?
- Investigation expenses
- Corporate manslaughter
- Former directors and non-executives
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Health and safety at work
- Data Protection Act
- Disability Discrimination Act
- Racial, sexual and age discrimination
- Insolvency Act
- U. directives and regulations
- Consumer protection
The Benefits of choosing Gallagher:
- The global strength of Gallagher gives you access to more insurance markets
- We provide cost-effective, client-centric, and expertise-driven risk management solutions
- We will assign you a dedicated and qualified business advisor with local knowledge to look after your insurance needs
- In the unfortunate event of a claim, our in-house Claims Team will work on your behalf
- Gallagher is recognised by the Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies®
If you would like a competitive quote for your business, please call our team on 0818 222 700 or request a call online.