Protect your Bar or Pub with Pub Insurance
We can provide your pub or bar with an exclusive protection policy that is tailored to your requirements. We have access to a range of top insurers who can provide cover for all types of premises – whether it be a cosy rural pub, a bustling city centre bar, or a craft brewery. Our team specialise in risk assessment which gives you peace of mind knowing you are protected correctly.
- Material damage
- Business interruption
- Money cover
- Glass cover
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Product liability
- Other covers available upon request: goods in transit, contents, stock, loss of licence, legal expenses, fixtures & fittings, computers, frozen food
If someone has an accident, is injured or their property is damaged on your property. If a customer slipped on a wet floor and broke their arm, you’d be liable as it’s your responsibility to make sure your property is safe. Public liability insurance could cover the cost of any legal fees or compensation.
Employers liability insurance means you could be covered if one of your staff members gets sick or injured because of their work.
Buildings insurance is designed to cover any damage to the building itself. If you’re a tenant, that may not be your responsibility – it’s typically down to the owner to sort out buildings insurance. Remember, it’s the rebuild figure that’s important here not the market value, or how much you paid for it. Hidden costs such as demolition, waste disposal, engineers fees can rapidly add up. Inadequate buildings cover could seriously jeopardise your ability to relaunch your business following a fire for example.
Business interruption (Loss of profits)
In simple terms, If you are forced to close your business for a period of time due to a storm, fire or any other insured peril, this cover can assist in providing a supplementary income for a defined period. This is generally based on your gross profit figure.
Policy benefits can also include –
- Loss of Licence
- Fixtures & Fitting
- Legal Expenses
- Frozen Food
The Benefits of choosing Gallagher:
- The global strength of Gallagher gives you access to more insurance markets
- We provide cost-effective, client-centric, and expertise-driven risk management solutions
- We will assign you a dedicated and qualified business advisor with local knowledge to look after your insurance needs
- In the unfortunate event of a claim, our in-house Claims Team will work on your behalf
- Gallagher is recognised by the Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies®